Not much progress this week due to hectic workload from other modules.
- Simple Player controller scripts that move player up, down, left and right.
- Simple movement script that stores the move speed and other variables.
I maybe refining the movement script and player controller script such that when a button is pressed, a movement vector is added and every frame, the movement vector is deducted till it becomes a zero vector.
Hi guys! I have finally came up with a rough game idea. So without further ado, lets start off with the game production plan. I am going to add more task as the days goes by.
Below are the stuffs that are needed:
- Player Controller
- Camera Controller
- Input Manager
- A Star Path Finding
And today, I am making a isometric view camera controller for the combat scene.
- Camera moves in the direction when mouse touches outside of the window.
- Camera zooms in and out when mouse scrolls.
- Min and max are defined for the movement and the scrolling.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.